Investment of Fund Assets

Changing Your Investments

You may make changes regarding how your Individual Account is invested by calling 1-866- 84UNION (1-866-848-6466). Participant Services Representatives are available at this number on business days from 8:30 a.m. to midnight (EST). Fidelity’s automated voice response system at the same telephone number is available on a 24-hour basis.

You may also make changes through the Internet at You must establish a personal identification number (PIN), which you’ll need each time you wish to make changes to how the assets in your Individual Account are allocated among the Plan’s investment options. You can establish your PIN online or call 1-866-84UNION (1-866-848-6466). Again, if you do not direct the investment of your Individual Account, the balance will be invested in the age-appropriate Fidelity Freedom Fund.